Unmarried Parent Issues and Resolutions

Child support, child custody and visitation issues arise even if parents are not married. These cases are called Non-Dissolution cases and address issues, such as, paternity, custody, child support and visitation. Even married couples, who are separated and do not want a divorce, can file a Non-Dissolution Complaint.

Once a Complaint is filed you will be provided with a date for mediation, also known as a Consent Conference. On this date you will have the opportunity to resolve your case with the assistance of a Mediator. If you are unable to resolve your case at the Consent Conference you will be given a date to appear before Judge or Hearing Officer and argue your case.

Since Non-Dissolution cases require a resolution of very important and sensitive issues you should be represented by an attorney to assure your rights are protected.

We have over 40 years (all combined experience). Contact our Monmouth County Non-Dissolution attorneys at 732-201-3888 or contact us on-line today. We are here to assist you.