The law office of Wernik & Salvatore offers comprehensive family law, estate law and criminal law legal services to men and women in Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Ocean County, Mercer County, Union County and Essex County, New Jersey.
Together, Robin T. Wernik and David Salvatore have more than 35 years of combined experience. Each has earned recognition for the ethical, innovative and caring practice of law.
- Robin T. Wernik was named by New Jersey Law Journal as one of "40 Under 40" lawyers in 2002, and her legal arguments regarding non-biological, psychological parental rights in child custody disputes resulted in groundbreaking legal recognition for second-parent custody and visitation rights.
- David Salvatore was named a Rising Star by New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine in 2006.
Sound Guidance and Comprehensive Family Law Solutions
Wernik & Salvatore is prepared to zealously represent your interests while making sure that you understand the legal process and your options every step of the way through any family law or criminal law matter.
Our law firm is dedicated to providing timely, effective and skilled legal services while being mindful of our clients' emotional and financial situations. Call today at 732.201.3888 or contact us online.
Wernik & Salvatore have handled a significant number of cases for clients in the following areas of law:
- Family law: We focus our practice on family law issues. This includes all types of matters that impact a family, including paternity, palimony, adoption and more.
- Divorce: As part of our family law practice, we help clients through the divorce process. This includes resolving a range of issues, including custody, support and the division of marital property.
- Child custody: Custody and visitation can be an emotional issue for any family. We have extensive experience guiding clients through their options and helping them resolve even the most complex custody matters.
- Child support: The amount of support is largely based on a formula set by state law. We can help you understand how this law will apply in your case.
- LGBT issues: The law around same-sex marriage has evolved substantially in recent years. Our attorneys stay up-to-date on the latest developments so we can provide our clients with comprehensive and clear guidance during a divorce, custody dispute or other legal matter.
- Modifications: Over time, situations change. We help clients make adjustments to court orders to reflect the changes in their lives, including modifying support, custody or visitation.
- Domestic violence and abuse: Our firm is committed to helping clients get the protection and support they need. We can assist with domestic violence issues, restraining orders and situations involving neglect or abuse of a child.
- Municipal court matters: At our firm, we understand that legal matters often extend beyond family law issues. We are committed to helping your family with a range of legal issues that impact your future, including providing criminal defense representation in municipal court.
- Estate planning and litigation: Our attorneys can assist with the creation of a custom estate plan. This may include the creation of a will, a trust or other type of estate planning document. Additionally, we protect the legal rights of clients in estate litigation.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured at work, you may be able to secure compensation through a workers' compensation claim. We can help you through this process and assist if your claim is denied.
Call Today for Legal Guidance You Can Trust in Hazlet, New Jersey
Call our Hazlet, New Jersey, law office to learn more about our legal practice and how we can guide you through legal matters involving civil union dissolution or divorce, palimony, adoption, child custody, DWI, domestic violence and wills and estate planning and litigation. Call today at 732.201.3888 or contact us online.